Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- The use of the Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk arising from any product sold on the Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Oxenhopepreschool.co.uk. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.